Blogger That

Monday, November 08, 2004

Randomness

I've gone and completely forgotten why I clicked on the 'create new post' link now. Oh well!

Today was fun. Managed (after a very stressful and unathletic attempt at getting to uni as fast as I could after leaving at about 9:25am...) to get there on time (by 5mins or so!) to deliver my assignment I worked a heck of a lot of yesterday (Sun) on... Did part of a PHIL134 (Introductory Formal Logic) Mock Final Exam, thought I'd ace it, realised I need to revise or risk failing... oh well, yay for humbling experiences! Wound up talking to Natoli about far more important things though, like games, game design, PlayStation 2, and so on. Yay for shared passions! It was great to meet somebody else willing (given time, motivation and enough skillz) to program something reasonably ambitious, like for PS2, or something else similar. I'd love it if I only had to do half the work, and we wound up with something doubly as good! Then went to the labs and phaffed around/attended my COMP165 tutorial (there was no official tasks set anyway). I did manage to jam the printer beyond repair, though. That's always good for a laugh, and for meeting new people ("Can YOU see what's wrong with it?"). Then went shopping with Hannah and Anna (fellow Exec-ers) for food for NightLife (fortnightly Student Life leaders meeting). Despite all their self-induced stress, we came in under budget, with a good half trolley of stuff. Even if most of it was Home Brand stuff.

Random thought: I love having pseudo-plastic hair. I may be using it all wrong, and going through more experiments with my hair and gel than a scientist in a (privately-funded) lab, but it's so cool to feel like my own hair (which I can touch as much as I want!) is sorta plasticky and hard-ish...

Ummm... should probably be doing the minutes for NightLife or my COMP165 tut Qs... AND I have another 9am exec meeting tomorrow (which is hard when most other days I have to be there by 10am... if I go to my Comp lectures). Meh.

I know there was another point I wanted to make in this post, but I can't think of it right now. But, 2 things: 1) I did mean it to be a short post, and 2) I haven't had a chance/felt like typing up any of those series of article's yet. Perhaps in lectures tomorrow I can scribble some point outlines in my Palm.

~Greg out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home