Blogger That

Sunday, October 31, 2004

The change of URL and name

Blogger was being stupid and saying that 'goldhacker.blogspot.com' wasn't working, or didn't exist, or blah.

So I tried changing the address, but I figured - this might happen again! (BTW, I changed the name to suit the current new address (the one at Blogspot, anyway), it's just another play on 'Blogger' sounding like 'Bugger'...that being, 'Blogger That'.)

So, I got a free redirecting domain name from the people at Now.nu, http://goldhacker.homepage.nu. This is so I can change my address at Blogspot.com, and then just update the Now.nu redirection address. That way, any loyal readers won't lose access to my blog, a true catastrophe/stroke of luck.

Just to explain the changes. Thanks for your understanding (and to anybody who managed to go here after my old address didn't work!)

EDIT: Of course, after I posted that, the old address mysteriously sprang back into 'existence'. Strange. So I'm now again using goldhacker.blogspot.com for the time being, and updated the redirection url goldhacker.homepage.nu to compensate. But please use the latter, so if I have to change my Blogspot address you don't have to suffer. Thanks heaps!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home