Blogger That

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Update

Well, I've been feeling guilty about not posting for a while, so here is another post for your perusal.

Since I last posted, I have


  • Finished classes for the year on the Thursday (11/11/04) night. Skipped the last hour of that maths lecture (since it was just going through a practise exam which I probably wouldn't do anyway)to print out lots of pages in the comp labs. Luckily the lab was practically deserted, and I was able to totally monopolise the printer, causing it to spew out what must have been close to a ream of paper. Very fun. Laser printers are so cool.
  • Been on StuVac since last Friday (12/11). You wouldn't know it though, my only study so far was yesterday doing 2 maths questions from the tutorial questions we were given. I've been too busy:
  • Playing World of Warcraft open beta. Got a key successfully at uni, even after the sign up page was down for a while, and got the 2.5G installer off Neil (see blog link in the right column) on DVD, and finally got to play on Sat. It's for some inexplicable reason the most addictive, wholesome MMORPG (Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game) I have ever played (which isn't a huge amount, mind you). I might post more on it later, maybe when I can no longer play after the Beta closes (Nov 23, when it goes retail). Suffice it to say, those who aren't playing, are really missing out. Every oppurtunity I can play online, I have. And playing it with Neil is even better. It's great to see one of your best friends running around your orc as a troll, helping you kill critters and journeying these beautiful (yet surprisingly low-polygoned) landscapes with you.
  • Working. Did 10am-5:30pm on the Friday, 9-1pm on the Saturday, 1-4pm on the Sunday as a "Checkout Chap", and then this week Tuesday - Thursday I will be/have been doing Nightfill (putting stock out) from 5pm-9pm.

That's about it. Mum's presurring me to get back to study, so I might blog you all later. Good luck to all those doing uni exams, may your lack of preparation pay off, and your marks deny your parents worst predictions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home