Blogger That

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Welcome to my Blog.

Welcome to the blog which will detail some of the lurid details of the better-left-unsaid thoughts of my mind. So I'll type them up instead, and hopefully some poor lonely soul with nothing better to do will read my ramblings and take solace in the fact he's not nearly as crazy as me.

First, a brief summary of my present situation (as at the date of this post):
I am 18 years old, who finished the HSC last year (the high school equivalent of ultimate torture...a.k.a. the final year of high school here in Australia), and I am studying at Macquarie University in Ryde, NSW. My degree at the moment is Computer Science...

[POST ENDS HERE FOR NOW TO DO MATHS QUIZ USING QUICKMATHS.COM]

1 Comments:

  • Nah, I played Half Life whenever possible (whenever Mum was at work: 3 out of 5 school days a week) during Stu-Vac. It's not a very recommended study technique, but it worked for me.

    Most of the stress/torture came from me rebelling against the stupid "do or die" atmosphere teachers and parents try to impose upon you, and it just seemed a necessary Great Evil, plus I just didn't get greatly empassioned about the academic side of things, and that irked my mum greatly, to the point of us having many numerous fights daily, which wasn't fun, and the main reason for stress/unpleasantness that year.

    By Blogger Greg, at 28 October 2004 at 9:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home